Early stages, need to go Zoom with in-laws soon (hahah, came back 6 days later to finish this), BUT:
- introduce problems, explain data sharing has been an ongoing and longstanding problem
- review previous work in epidemics, e.g. Zika, Ebola. AIDS? Review WHO for list of epidemics?
- acknowledge that there are many places in which there is an imperative requirement for private data (clinical, movement, personal safety).
- “omics” data - genomic, proteomic
- not clinical data or patient data - so virus genome yes, host genome no.